Senin, 03 November 2008

Anger...

I'm not the man I am in my typical days when I am angry. Yes, Ma'am, I am this bag of fat full of tantrums when I am angry. You see, I may not have a specific outrage, but a single stupid stuff can blew my day away. As for today, I was in a content mood. That is, until my sister came and dominate the computer.

What you must understand, Ladies and Gentlemen, although my laptop is a "tablet PC", there is nothing personal at all on it when my sister around (believe me, I do want my "Personal Computer" to be personal). As the matter of fact, my computer had been a "PC". Only this time "PC" does not stands for "Personal Computer", but this "PC" stands for "Public Computer". It is a computer that my father like to use (although not to operate) to view clouds on Google Earth. It's the computer my parents use to view soccer games which are not broadcasted in Indonesian television. It's the computer that the dwarfs will use to complete their assignments. And lastly (and the most agitating), it's the computer that my stupid-nerve-wrecking-hideous-moron sister use to do unimportant stuffs. And when I say "unimportant", Ladies and Gentlemen, it is truly "unimportant".

She would spend hours on facebook scraping for stupid guys that she doesn't even know. She would go nuts if I refuse to grant her to use the messenger (which she use to chat with her friends--people who still live in Jakarta and cost you not-even-a-single-dime to text). She would go mad if I change the password without her consent. She would spend hours on the screen to find some stupid Korean boyband photos to admire at. She would selfishly sit still when I told her to move and gimme the computer as I need to use it. All these, and more stupid acts that made her looks as if she is the owner of the laptop!

Okay, so I do use my computer on unimportant things too. But my prerogative is that I OWN THE COMPUTER! I use my computer mostly on important stuffs. My thesis, my assignments, my presentations, my marks are absolutely dependent to this ol' faithful machine. Moreover, I paid the internet religiously. It's amazing how I can commit myself to spare some money to fulfill a commitment despite my demanding money-draining-needs under a strict budget. And she just can't appreciate that! HAH!

And so, I ask your wisdom, Ladies and Gentlemen. Is it my fault to use my computer? Is it harmful for the humanity if I wanted to have my own private computer? I mean, I earned it. I went to this university and I got the computer on my efforts as a reward. I don't mind my computer to be used by others every now and then. But, isn't it too much when I am limited to use my computer to a certain time just to please my naggy sister? Good Lord, forgive me for I have sins. But lemme confess this to You, Dear God: my very first sin this week is spent on my tantrums for my own sister.

And so, I hate my sister for this. She is a good person in general. But when she is in her bad days (as today is), she is no more than just the most hateable person.

PS: @ Cink2x: I think they are not obligated to use the specific eraser. As a matter of fact, I did not recalled any such rules being imposed to us back in our days. However, on the same days, we pretty much were not left with a lot of option as a typical child would have in today's "dunia persilatan penghapus", do we? Fuhuhu. As for the Tip-ek, the reason behind the ban on tip-ek is that they are not allowed to use pens. Therefore, an eraser would be sufficient and anything beyond that (including tip-ek) is unnecessarily ineffective. Hehehe.

2 komentar:

Tuxedo_Snoopy mengatakan...

NO NO NO NO NO
they DID have a rule that says we MUST use that specific eraser when we started to learn how to use pens...

does ur lappie have one of those fingerprint scanners for login? it would be helpful :)
well.. gotta pray that ur sis is not insane enough to cut any of ur fingers in the middle of the night

Anonim mengatakan...

gw jg pengen makan ramen lagi ni...

hmmm
i bet u will, hehe

blogger templates | Make Money Online