Senin, 27 Oktober 2008

I know a great poem when I saw one...

And this one is a great one. It's been a while since the last time I thought of posting it on my blog until this afternoon I saw it again in Channel News Asia. It has no title, and no author (or at least, I don't see any title nor author being mentioned in Channel News Asia). And here it goes:

I saw a peacock, with a fiery tail
I saw a blazing comet, drop down hail
I saw a cloud, with ivy circled round
I saw a sturdy oak, creep on the ground
I saw a pismire, swallow up a whale
I saw a raging sea, brim full of ale
I saw a venice glass, sixteen foot deep
I saw a well, full of men's tears that weep
I saw their eyes, all in a flame of fire
I saw a house, as big as the moon and higher
I saw the sun, even in the midst of night
I saw the man that saw these sights.

1 komentar:

Tuxedo_Snoopy mengatakan...

gua ga ada komentar spesifik buat post lu yg ini sih
to be honest i didnt actually read the post.. since it's about a poem.. hahaha
but since gua uda nulis comment for ur last 3 posts.. thought i'd continue the "tradition"
so.. komen gua buat post yg ini.. setiap kali gua mo komen.. dibawah ada button buat "Pratinjau".. ermm.. wth does that mean??? lol

blogger templates | Make Money Online